Fluffy Healthy Cocoa Muffins with Just 1 Egg White.
You can cook Fluffy Healthy Cocoa Muffins with Just 1 Egg White using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Healthy Cocoa Muffins with Just 1 Egg White
- It’s of Check the helpful hints.
- Prepare of ★Yogurt.
- It’s of ★Vegetable oil.
- You need of ★Honey and sugar.
- You need of Egg white.
- You need of ☆Cake flour.
- Prepare of ☆Pure cocoa.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips.
Fluffy Healthy Cocoa Muffins with Just 1 Egg White instructions
- Preparation: Measure the ingredients marked with ★ into a bowl. Keep the sugar near the edges if you can. Chop up the chocolate bar. Preheat the oven..
- Meringue: Make a meringue with a small bowl until peaks form and the meringue does not fall even you tip the bowl upside down. If you can manage, take bit of the sugar from Step 1 and mix it into your meringue..
- Though making meringue usually takes time, this recipe only uses 1 egg white, so you can whip one up surprisingly quickly with just a whisk. Just give it a go..
- Mix the ingredients marked with ★ well in a bowl with the whisk. The reason why I made the meringue first is because to save on washing up..
- Sift the ingredients marked with ☆ into the ingredients marked with ★, then add the chopped chocolate and stir in. There isn't much moisture in the mixture at this point so it's difficult to mix. So just mix halfway for now and….
- Add in 1/3-1/2 of the meringue. Mix well until no longer floury, being careful not to knead..
- When the ingredients are all mixed together, pour the ★ mixture back into the meringue bowl and fold into the meringue with a few folds, being careful not to crush any of the air bubbles..
- Pour the batter into each cup and bake for about 25 minutes at 170°C. When they have browned lightly, check to see if they're done with a skewer and if it comes out clean, they're ready..
- To finish, wrap each muffin with plastic wrap after cooling. These muffins aren't so sweet, so adjust their sweetness or sprinkle caster sugar on the top..
- Here they are cut it half. Here I made them by half-whipping a meringue without forming peaks then adding 1/3 teaspoon of baking soda, 30 g of artificial sugar, 10 g of brown sugar and 5 pieces of chocolate in..
- This is what it looks like without any baking powder added. The yogurt doesn't leave a yogurt-y smell so you won't notice the difference!.
- This is a recipe that's related to "Crispy and Fluffy, Healthy Muffins with 1 Egg White".