Healthy asparagus scramble. Cook them on a pan on a medium heat. Quick & easy healthy food making Indian style. I hope you guys like my Idea on making this Creative healthy food. this scrambled egg can be taken during.
Chopped or cut asparagus spears are a nutritious addition to many meals. You can use them as a part of the main course or as a tasty vegetable side. When cutting asparagus, you'll first need to trim off. You can cook Healthy asparagus scramble using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy asparagus scramble
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of green asparagus.
- Prepare of red onion.
- You need of handful of cooked chicken breast cubes or smoked bacon.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of sea salt and black ground pepper.
Side dishes are the connectors of the dinner table, the unifiers that bring the meal together. And because there's usually more than one side dish to your dinner menu, it's a good. Asparagus-Salmon Scramble. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The trick to cooking moist eggs is to cook them slowly over low or medium heat.
Healthy asparagus scramble instructions
- Remove the white ends of the asparagus and cut them into 2-3 cm cubes. Cook them on a pan on a medium heat.
- Slice the red onion and add to the asparagus. Stirr occasionally.
- After 5 minutes, add in the chicken or bacon cubes. Cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the two eggs and mix well. Cook for another couple of minutes or until the eggs are cooked..
- Season with the olive oil and the salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy :).
Cooking them quickly over high heat is really only good for creating a chewy futuristic. Well this weekend has been crazy. Here you'll find a mix of healthier recipes. Find healthy, delicious asparagus side dish recipes including grilled, roasted and steamed asparagus. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.