Healthy Homemade Muesli.
You can have Healthy Homemade Muesli using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Homemade Muesli
- It’s of rolled oats.
- Prepare of raw unsalted almonds.
- You need of dried cranberries,goji berries or raisins.
- You need of mixed seeds( I use sunflower and flaxseed).
- It’s of crushed cornflakes.
- You need of cinnamon.
Healthy Homemade Muesli instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container. Serve muesli with fresh fruit or honey and yogurt/milk..
- You can add more or less of any of the ingredients according to your taste preferences..
- Optional step: To bring out the nutty flavour you can toast the almonds in the oven at low heat for 10 minutes or until you smell the strong nutty aroma. The oats can also be toasted beforehand for a crunchier taste..