Healthy Cast Iron Skillet Vegetable & Asiago Omelette.
You can have Healthy Cast Iron Skillet Vegetable & Asiago Omelette using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Cast Iron Skillet Vegetable & Asiago Omelette
- It’s of Egg whites (or 3 eggs).
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- You need of Green onions.
- It’s of Sun-dried tomatoes.
- Prepare of Baby Bella mushrooms.
- It’s of as needed Salt.
- Prepare of Asiago cheese.
Healthy Cast Iron Skillet Vegetable & Asiago Omelette instructions
- Pre heat oven to broil.
- Shred the asiago cheese..
- Julienne cut the tomatoes..
- Slice the mushrooms then cut those slices in half..
- Finely chop up the cilantro..
- Slice the scallions..
- Heat a 7 inch cast iron skillet on the stove with low heat. Line skillet with Pam..
- Add the eggs scallions, cilantro and black pepper in a bowl and mix with a fork..
- Add the egg mix to the cast iron skillet. Then evenly add the veggies and grind salt into the mix..
- Evenly add the asiago cheese to the top before the egg completely firms..
- Once the egg has firmed place the skillet in the oven for 3 minutes..