Simple & Healthy Yogurt Cheesecake. Whats simple in ear headphones on major. Why does the simple have good graphics, even if you look at the text in the cop, everything is somehow very sharp, how did he do that? Перевод слова simple, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Having few parts or features; not complicated or.
You can have Simple & Healthy Yogurt Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple & Healthy Yogurt Cheesecake
- You need 500 ml of Yogurt.
- It’s 2 of Eggs (medium).
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of lemon worth Lemon zest.
- You need 3 tbsp of White flour.
- Prepare 1 dash of Margarine or butter.
Simple & Healthy Yogurt Cheesecake step by step
- Drain the yogurt. Please refer to this recipe here for detailed instructions: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143380-dessert-making-with-greek-yogurt https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143380-greek-yogurt-for-desserts (see recipe).
- Preheat the oven to 170℃ (338 F). Grease the insides of the cocottes with butter or margarine..
- Add the yogurt to a bowl and beat with a whisk until smooth. Then mix in the sugar, egg, lemon juice, and sifted flour in that order..
- Pour the mixture into the cocottes and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 170℃ (338 F). Then lower the temperature to 160℃ (320 F) and bake for a further 15-20 minutes..
- Cool the cheesecakes on a wire rack, then chill completely in the refrigerator. The cheesecakes will taste even more deliciously moist when served thoroughly chilled..
- You can use 450 ml of yogurt and still make the same amount of cheesecake. Just reduce the amount of sugar slightly..
- This will make the cheesecake a little less flavourful but if you don't want to use lemon zest, you can replace it with lemon juice (or bottled lemon juice) instead..