Healthy Zucchini Muffins.
You can have Healthy Zucchini Muffins using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Zucchini Muffins
- Prepare of almond flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of camela’s gum free baking binder.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- You need of allspice.
- Prepare of pumpkin spice.
- You need of nutmeg.
- It’s of monk fruit.
- Prepare of organic brown coconut sugar.
- It’s of organic zucchini shredded.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of cp of almond milk.
- You need of cp raisons or walnuts optional.
Healthy Zucchini Muffins step by step
- Mix almond flour, binder, baking soda, baking powder salt, spices, and sugar..
- Whisk eggs and add to flour mixture. Gradually stir in almond milk until you get a nice batter consistency..
- Fold in zucchini and raisons.
- Place in lined muffin tray, approximately one Ice-cream scoop per muffin. Bake at 325 degree oven. Approximately 28min but may vary according to oven and elevation. Done when Tooth pick is clean. Cool 10 minutes and enjoy..