Kerala Style Banana Fritters.
You can have Kerala Style Banana Fritters using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kerala Style Banana Fritters
- You need of Kerala Bananas.
- Prepare of All-purpose Flour (Maida).
- It’s of Rice Flour.
- It’s of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black and White Sesame Seeds.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Coconut Oil (For Deep Frying).
Kerala Style Banana Fritters instructions
- Peel the skin off the bananas. Slice the bananas into half. And then half of half. Set aside..
- In a bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, turmeric powder, baking soda, rice flour and black and white sesame seeds. Mix well..
- Add enough water to make a thick batter..
- Heat enough coconut oil in a deep frying pan. Dip the banana slices in the batter and gently drop it into the hot oil. Fry until both sides are golden in color..
- Remove from oil and place on paper towel to drain off the excess oil..
- Serve this Crispy and Sweet Kerala Style Banana Fritters immediately with a hot cup of tea or coffee..