Healthy breakfast from leftovers. Sometimes putting together the ideal healthy breakfast in a hurry isn't always possible. There are times you're stuck between heating up the leftover pizza or grabbing a doughnut on the way to work. Of these two options, deciding which makes the healthier option involves weighing a few advantages.
It's a time saver recipe for me. Again thank you so so much frozen the fruits is good idea lots of love to you and your family. Turkey is a healthy breakfast option as it's high in protein as well as several essential vitamins and minerals. You can have Healthy breakfast from leftovers using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy breakfast from leftovers
- You need of leftovers chapatis.
- It’s of onion chopped.
- It’s of Capsicum chopped.
- Prepare of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of green chillies chopped.
- You need of tomato kectup.
- Prepare of chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Soya sauce.
- You need of blackpaper crushed.
- Prepare of Salt to tastes.
- You need of oil.
- You need of chilli flak's.
- You need of mixed hurbs.
Still need more ideas for putting this Thanksgiving leftovers to good use? Here are some healthy Thanksgiving turkey leftover recipes that are perfect for lunch or dinner Ultimate breakfast smash sandwich recipe. Too many leftovers from a big family meal last night to choose from? Pile them into this massive sandwich Ordered too much rice last night from takeout?
Healthy breakfast from leftovers instructions
- Take 4 left over chapatis..
- Cut it in the streps..
- Roast it in 1 Tsp oil.make it crispy.then remove it from the flame..
- Take 1 Tbsp oil,add it in the pan let it hot..
- Add Garlic,saute it,add onion,saute it..
- Add all sauces & mix it..
- Add roasted strips..
- Add Capsicum..
- Add all spices & salt..
- Mix all things together on the high flame.them remove it from the flame..
- Serve it in a bowl.a healthy & tasty dish is ready to serve…
Add some scrambled eggs to the recipe below and you've got a healthy, delicious start to your day! When you're ready to eat, pop them. How to store food and leftovers. How to eat less saturated fat. Tips for a lower salt diet.