Healthy Oats and Spinach Tikkis.
You can have Healthy Oats and Spinach Tikkis using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats and Spinach Tikkis
- You need of Oatmeal.
- Prepare of semolina (sooji).
- It’s of Onion finely chopped.
- You need of chopped green Chilli.
- Prepare of grated Ginger.
- Prepare of chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- Prepare of fried Cumin seeds (bhuna jeera).
- It’s of crushed Carom seeds (ajwain).
- You need of red chilli powder.
- You need of Warm water to knead the dough.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Oil to shallow fry.
Healthy Oats and Spinach Tikkis instructions
- Mix the Oats with Semolina. Add warm water gradually, little by little and make a dough..
- Then add rest of the ingredients and 1 tsp of cooking oil and mix everything nicely with the dough. Give it to rest for 10 minutes..
- Divide the dough to balls and make tikkis..
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the prepared Oats tikkis on both the sides till golden brown in medium flame..
- Arrange the hot tikkis on a serving plate and serve with sauce and chutney. Thanksr.