Healthy oats upma. Oats upma recipe, one of the healthiest Indian oats recipes to start your day. Learn How To Make Vegetable Oats Upma Recipe, a Healthy Breakfast Idea and a Weight Loss Recipe, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food. oats upma is a super healthy Indian breakfast upma recipe which is made from oats, vegetables and spices. What we love about healthy Indian oats upma is that its very easy to cook and the.
How about an Andhra style oat upma recipe with vegetables that your kids will love? oats upma Oats Upma is a tasty and easy way to cook oats in Indian style. Oats has lots of health Oats has lots of health benefits. It is healthy breakfast cereal if cooked in right way. it Provides high. You can cook Healthy oats upma using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy oats upma
- You need of rolled oats.
- It’s of onion finely chopped.
- It’s of green chillies chopped.
- It’s of curry leaves.
- Prepare of ginger crushed.
- Prepare of carrot grated.
- Prepare of rai/ mustard seeds.
- You need of urad dal.
- Prepare of haldi / turmeric powder.
- It’s of pepper powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of water.
The pandemic has given us enough reasons to reflect on our health. While we cannot stress enough how important it is to workout, eating healthy is still the most important aspect of maintaining good..oats upma is a tasty and filling breakfast dish. Oats upma. healthy food. breakfast recipe. recipe. lid on Do not forget to stir occasionally Garnish the healthy oats upma with chopped coriander leaves. Oats upma is a quick and healthy breakfast recipe.
Healthy oats upma instructions
- Dry roast the oats in a pan for a few minutes and set aside. Heat ghee in a pan and add Rai and let it splutter. Then add the urad dal and roast till golden. Now add ginger and green chillies. Saute for a few seconds then add the onions. Give it a mix. Then add curry leaves and carrots. Stir well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the masalas. Haldi, pepper powder and salt. Give it a good mix. Add the water and let it boil. Add the roasted oats. Mix well. Cover and cook till the oats are done and the water evaporates. Serve hot..
This helps in weight loss also. Loaded with healthy vegetables, this superfood oats upma helps in shedding extra kilos. What we love about healthy Indian oats upma is that its very easy to cook and the ingredients are easily available in the Indian kitchen. oats upma with vegetables is far healthier than the traditional. Oats Upma is my favourite, though I am not a big fan of oats(the porridge variety) I like this upma. This is a healthy breakfast/dinner recipe which can be made in a jiffy.