Healthy Enchilada Skillet.
You can cook Healthy Enchilada Skillet using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Enchilada Skillet
- You need of zucchini diced.
- Prepare of yellow squash diced.
- It’s of ground turkey.
- It’s of can corn drained.
- It’s of can black beans drained and rinsed.
- It’s of yellow onion diced.
- You need of corn tortillas.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of cumin.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s of shredded cheese.
- You need of green onion, cilantro, or avocado for garnish.
Healthy Enchilada Skillet instructions
- Brown ground turkey with the diced onion on medium heat..
- Add yellow squash and zucchini when turkey is almost done, cook for 10 min..
- Cut tortillas into small strips, add to pan with corn, beans, enchilada sauce, and spices..
- Cook another 4-5 min, cover with cheese top with green onion, cilantro, or avacado and serve..