Healthy Dosa Recipes.
You can cook Healthy Dosa Recipes using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Dosa Recipes
- Prepare of Split black Dal/Urad dal.
- It’s of Moong dal/Green gram.
- It’s of Rice.
- It’s of Bengal Gram.
- It’s of Puffed Rice.
- It’s of Green chillies.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- You need of Curry leave.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Hing/asafoetida.
- It’s of Ghee/Butter.
Healthy Dosa Recipes instructions
- Take a container add all Dal like urad dal, Bengal gram, moong dal,rice, puffed rice,methi seeds turad Dal wash it nicely and soak it for 7to 8 hours..
- Next step after soak of Dal grand paste & grand also Cumin seeds, green chilli, ginger garlic, curry leaves, coriander leaves grand it fine paste with all Dal, make a paste with out any lamps. Batter is ready. Add salt and Sugar mix it well..
- Take a pan add ghee or oil heat it add batter on pan spread it out fry it or bake it well enough for both side apply ghee to Dosa..
- All Dal/Grains Dal is ready and serve it hot with tomato ketchup and coconut chutney..
- Tips by adding sugar Dosa will become crispy..