Easy and Healthy Microwaved Tofu Mochi.
You can cook Easy and Healthy Microwaved Tofu Mochi using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy Microwaved Tofu Mochi
- You need 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- It’s 60 grams of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Kinako (season with sugar and salt to your preference).
Easy and Healthy Microwaved Tofu Mochi step by step
- Combine the tofu and katakuriko well in a heat-resistant container (it's easiest to work with a fork)..
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 600 W..
- Remove and stir it well..
- Wrap it again and microwave for 2 more minutes..
- Stir it once again. At this point, you'll realize how chewy and thick it has become..
- Coat your hands with water and tear the tofu mochi into the size of your choice. Cover with kinako and they're done..