Healthy Baked Dog Treats.
You can cook Healthy Baked Dog Treats using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked Dog Treats
- Prepare of peanut butter (NO xylitol).
- It’s of applesauce (unsweetened).
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of oat flour (or about 6 cups of rolled oats).
Healthy Baked Dog Treats instructions
- Put the peanut butter, applesauce, and egg in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the oat flour (OR place rolled oats in a food processor or coffee grinder to make your own!).
- Stir all of these ingredients very well (wooden spoon works great).
- Take a ball of dough and put in on a sheet of foil. Roll out with a rolling pin to about 1/4 inch – 1/2 inch thickness..
- Use cutter of choice to cut dough (I used a shot glass from the dollar store and they’re the perfect size!).
- Bake on a sheet at 350F for 17 minutes..