Soya Chunks Gravy – Healthy – Diet – Vegan.
You can cook Soya Chunks Gravy – Healthy – Diet – Vegan using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soya Chunks Gravy – Healthy – Diet – Vegan
- Prepare of soya nuggets.
- It’s of medium Onion chopped.
- You need of large tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of cooking oil.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Rock Salt.
- You need of corrainder leaves.
Soya Chunks Gravy – Healthy – Diet – Vegan step by step
- This step is optional. Take soy in a fry pan and stir fry for couple of minutes on medium flame and take it aside..
- This step is optional too. Boil tomatoes for 2 mins on high flame so that the peel comes off and later slice them..
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds, onion till they are transparent.Add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and saute for a min..
- Grind the sauteed onion and tomatoes into a smooth paste and set aside..
- Heat a pan and add tomato onion puree. Add other spices turmeric, red chilli and salt..
- Pour the paste on kadai and Add turmeric, chilli powder and salt till it cooks well..
- Add water, soya nuggets. Cover and cook for 10 mins till gravy is thick and soya nuggets become soft..
- Serve with rotis or brown rice along with cucumber salad..