Easy & Healthy Pea Sprouts & Cellophane Noodles with Egg. Перевод слова easy, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция easy task — лёгкое задание easy path — удобная тропа easy country — воен. легкопроходимая местность. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity". Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series.
They were with a little girl who points out dirty greasy dishes to an adult (mom or relative) and then this adult. Find out why this multiboot USB software is the best for all of your multiboot needs. You can cook Easy & Healthy Pea Sprouts & Cellophane Noodles with Egg using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy & Healthy Pea Sprouts & Cellophane Noodles with Egg
- You need 1 of pack Pea sprouts.
- You need 40 grams of Cellophane noodles (dried).
- Prepare 2 of ◆Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ◆Chicken stock powder.
- You need 1/2 of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1 slice of Bacon.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Shiro-dashi.
- You need 2 tsp of ★Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper, garlic powder, sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Salt.
Easy & Healthy Pea Sprouts & Cellophane Noodles with Egg step by step
- Remove the seeds from the pea sprouts and cut in half. Thinly slice the bacon. Beat the eggs. Combine the ◆ ingredients and combine the ★ ingredients..
- I used dried cellophane noodles that are already portioned out (1 portion = 8 g x 5 = 40 g). Reconstitute them for less time than stated on the package..
- Drain the noodles and use kitchen scissors to cut into easy to eat sizes. Don't forget that we don't want the noodles to clump up while cooking! If they are cut into short pieces, the pea sprouts will be able to blend easily..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and pour in the beaten egg. Cook until half-cooked with large clumps of scrambled egg. Remove from the pan..
- Add a little bit more oil to the pan and cook the bacon. Work quickly from this point on!.
- Add the bottom halves of the pea sprouts first and cook. Then add the leafy top halves and lightly cook. Add the noodles and the pour the ★ ingredients over the top. Quickly untangle the noodles..
- Return the egg to the pan, add the tuna, mix everything together, and it's done..
- Arrange on a dish and top with sesame seeds and bonito flakes (optional)..