You can have Healthy Chili using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chili
- You need of Garbanzo Beans.
- It’s of pks sliced Portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare of Chili powder to taste.
- You need of Season according to your taste.
- It’s of Tomatoes blended.
- It’s of Red onion diced.
Healthy Chili instructions
- Pressure cook the beans (soaked overnight).
- Blend the tomatoes add salt/ splash of agave/chili powder.
- Let it simmer for 30mins.
- Chop and Sautee mushrooms until all moisture is gone. Add fennel seeds, onion powder, savory, sweet basil.
- Add all the ingredients together and simmer for 20min.