Vegetarian healthy Rawa Cake.
You can cook Vegetarian healthy Rawa Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian healthy Rawa Cake
- Prepare of Rawa.
- You need of Singada atta.
- Prepare of Curd.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Condensed milk.
Vegetarian healthy Rawa Cake instructions
- Put Rawa, singada atta, milk and cure together and set aside for 30 mins..
- Beat the codensee milk and butter together till smooth..
- Add 1 teaspoon baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda to the Rawa mixture..
- Combine both mixtures and bake at 180degrees for 35-45 mins..
- Check if the knife comes clean – the cake is done. Do not over cook or over bake as this will make it chewy!.