Healthy Vietnamese Cabbage Soup.
You can cook Healthy Vietnamese Cabbage Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Vietnamese Cabbage Soup
- It’s of Broth:.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- You need of water.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of dried anchovies (optional).
- Prepare of seaweed sheets.
- It’s of Vegetables:.
- Prepare of Napa cabbage (Chinese cabbage).
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Green onion.
- You need of shrimp.
- Prepare of carrots.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking vegetables.
Healthy Vietnamese Cabbage Soup step by step
- In a pan, cook vegetables (add cabbage last!) and shrimp with oil and fish sauce..
- Cook until fragrant. Aside boil 6 cups of water and add anchovies and seaweed. Stew for 5 minutes then remove..
- Add pan vegetables to broth and add cabbage. Cook on low heat until broth turns yellow..
- Serve and enjoy!.