Masala Oats A Healthy Delight. Masala oats are considered as one of the most healthiest and tasty recipe to be taken in breakfast. Today we will learn how to make masala oats in a very. Masala Oats is a mildly spiced Indian Style savory oatmeal breakfast porridge recipe prepared with mixed vegetables, spices in instant pot.
Masala oats contain a high amount of sodium which cause water retention and masala oats contain less fiber then regular oats… so stick with regular oats search on youtube for various interesting receipt if you found regular oats little boring. Diet is really boring and not at all filling? Don't you worry we have an amazing recipe will surely make you healthy, controls your sugar level, satisfies you satiety and most importantly it's very importantly easy to prepare? You can have Masala Oats A Healthy Delight using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Masala Oats A Healthy Delight
- You need of Oats.
- You need of Vegies ( carrot, french beans, capsicums, onions, mushrooms etc.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Dhaniya (Coriander)powder.
- Prepare of Oil or ghee.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Hing(asafoetida).
- Prepare of Jeera(cumin seeds).
Masala Oats is a nutritious and tasty savory Oats recipe. A recipe with an Indian twist where Oats are cooked with mildly spiced up Vegetables. I remember how difficult it was for me to make my Son eat Oats. Breakfast needs to be quick, simple, comforting and healthy!
Masala Oats A Healthy Delight instructions
- Take ghee in a pan and heat it.
- Add hing and jeera and let it crackle.
- Chop all the vegetables all together in a chopper.
- All the vegetables in the pan.
- Add all the spices in the vegetables.
- Now add salt and pepper as per your taste.
- As vegetable cooked add oats in it.
- Add water as required. Cover the pan and let it cook for 15 minutes on a low flame.
- Check after 15 minutes if the oats are cooked.
- Serve it hot and enjoy.
And for some, add savory to the list! Masala oats recipe with step by step photos. Healthy, tasty and quick masala oats makes a wonderful breakfast, lunch or dinner. Masala oats recipe – We love the non-sticky and non-mushy version of the oats upma that is made with rolled oats. This masala oats is a recent addition to our quick fix. xoxo.