Beetroot Malt/Health mix.
You can have Beetroot Malt/Health mix using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beetroot Malt/Health mix
- It’s of To Roast & Grind.
- Prepare 20 of Cashews.
- You need 20 of Almonds, skin peeled.
- It’s 5 of Green Cardamom/Elachi.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- It’s 2 of & 3/4 cups chopped Beetroot or 2 Beetroot.
- It’s 1.5 cups of Jaggery.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water for grinding(Optional).
Beetroot Malt/Health mix step by step
- Peel 2 Beetroots & chop it into small pieces easier for grinding. Keep the other ingredients ready.
- Soak Almods for 1 hour in warm water & peel the skin. Roast all the Almonds & Cashews..
- Grind the Beetroot pieces to fine paste in a blender. Add water only if needed..
- Add the beetroot paste to a hot pan & cook until the raw smell goes. Takes only 10 mins.
- Once most of the water is evaporated, add the Jaggery. You can also make jaggery syrup and filter it for impurities..
- Iron kadai works best for this recipe. You can also make in normal ones. Grind the nuts & Green cardamom together in pulse mode. Make sure you leave frequent intervals otherwise it may turn into nut butter..
- There will not be any water left out. At this stage you can make beetroot burfi or ladoo with the same recipe. Cook for more time for beetroot malt. It takes about 35 mins from start to end..
- Add the roasted nuts powder. Keep stirring, until it forms a huge mass. The jaggery crystalline & change into powder form..
- Once the mixture turns dry. Switch off flame. Keep mixing under fan to cool it down. Otherwise it ll be a huge mass once cooled down.
- In 2 mins, it hardens & resembles the texture of rock salt. Break it with a fork & grind it to a powder with the help of blender..
- Add 2 tsp Beetroot malt to 200 ml Milk & enjoy the nutritional. Add preferred sweetener only if needed. Enjoy the light pink treat😊👍🏻 tastes similar to badam milk.
- Recipe YouTube video link: youtu.be/M8oFqzre0e8.