Healthy Air Fryer Falafel w/ Lemon & Dill Aioli.
You can have Healthy Air Fryer Falafel w/ Lemon & Dill Aioli using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Air Fryer Falafel w/ Lemon & Dill Aioli
- It’s 2 Cups of Dried Chickpeas* See Note.
- You need 1 of Small Onion.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ground Coriander.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes (optional).
Healthy Air Fryer Falafel w/ Lemon & Dill Aioli step by step
- Soak the chickpeas in a large bowl with a lot of water. There should be 3 inches of water above the chickpeas. Soak for about 18-20 hours. They will double in size. Once ready, drain and pat dry..
- In a large processor add all ingredients and grind for 20 seconds. Then scrape the side of the food processor and blend again. Leave the mixture in the fridge (in the food processor bowl) for about 45 minutes or longer..
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick spray or brush with oil. Scoop a small amount of the mixture and form a ball. Place in the air fryer basket and air-fry for 10 minutes at 375F. Flip and cook for additional 5 minutes..
- Notes: Chickpeas: Use dry, not canned or cooked because it will alter the consistency. If you have only canned, add 2 tbsp all – purpose flour (or any flour). Baking powder: If you want slightly tender consistency add 1 tsp baking powder right before cooking. (put it in the mixture after you chilled it) Oven-Baked: Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes, flipping half way through. The soaking time is not included in the overall recipe time..