Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes.
You can have Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of Rolled oats.
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Honey (optional).
- It’s of Nut butter (optional).
- You need of Syrup (optional).
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes instructions
- Place 3/4 cup of oats, banana, egg, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla into a blender..
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in remaining 1/4 cup of oats.
- Heat cooking oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Pour pancake batter into pan to desired size of pancakes then cover with a lid..
- Cook until bubbles pop through pancake or cakes are golden brown then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes..
- Top pancakes with nut butter, honey, yogurt, fruit, or maple syrup!.