Healthy wheat chicken momos. Eating momos made of whole wheat stuffed with vegetables of you're choice is a good option when dieting. I personally love momos, so I learnt how to make Most of non-veg momos usually contain chicken pieces, veg momos contain cabbage, carrots and onion. How healthy is it to eat momos?
A versatile food that it is, we have a. Make Chicken Schezwan Momos at home with Cult.fit Healthy Recipes. Read on for the Chicken Momos recipe video, calories, benefits & other nutritional Chicken Schezwan momos are these delicious dumplings stuffed with juicy chicken chunks and topped with spicy hot Schezwan sauce. You can have Healthy wheat chicken momos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy wheat chicken momos
- You need 1 cup of wheat.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 100 grams of boneless chicken.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Salt.
- Prepare of Coriander few.
This lockdown you can try new delicious recipes with your loved ones. Food preparation Healthy wheat chicken momos is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes much more special worth if you cook it on your own. Chicken Momos Recipe: If you're looking for an easy and tasty chicken momos recipe, you're in the right place! Traditionally Tibetans don't eat chicken, but after coming into exile, they have made efforts to be more healthy in general and especially to consume.
Healthy wheat chicken momos step by step
- Take 1 cup of wheat and add some water and knead it make sure the consistency of the dough is of poori dough make sure it's thin.. Keep this aside for 1 hour. Put a wet cloth on the dough.
- Cut the chicken pieces and boil them once the chicken is boiled make sure you use a grinder and make the chicken into small pieces.
- Take a pan just add a tablespoon of oil add onion cabbage chicken sauces and saute it for sometime, Add the salt and pepper accordingly for your taste.
- Now we have the chicken mixture ready slowly make the wheat momos and stuff the mixture in the momos.
- Steam the momos in a steamer add oil on the steamer inorder to prevent the sticking. Boil it for 15 min.Rather than the normal momos steam the wheat momos for more 5 minutes this will make the momos tastier..
- This wheat momos are healthier to the momos we get in the market, Making the dough thin is necessary for this to taste good..
Chicken Momos is a popular street food in India but its roots are from Tibet and Bhutan. This dish is also very similar to dumplings from China. In this recipe, I have used all-purpose flour/ maida but for a healthier choice, you can switch to wheat flour. There are many variations to momos like schezwan. This healthy momo recipe is made with whole wheat flour outer covering and a nutritious stuffing of broccoli and bean sprouts.