Indian Chilli chicken Healthy version.
You can have Indian Chilli chicken Healthy version using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian Chilli chicken Healthy version
- You need 250 gm of Chicken.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic chopped.
- It’s 3 tsp of Schezwan sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- It’s 2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- You need handful of Spring onions.
Indian Chilli chicken Healthy version step by step
- Take a bowl mix the chicken with corn flour, chilli powder,salt,ginger garlic paste.
- Take a pan and pour some oil and add the chicken to it.shallow fry the chicken pieces.
- Once it's crispy remove the chicken and add the chopped ginger and garlic.then add the cube shaped onions and capsicum to it..
- Saute for 1 min.then add the chicken pieces to the mix.once it's mixed add the schezwan sauce, chilli sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce, sugar and sort it well.stir the chicken for about 2 min add some freshly chopped spring onions and enjoy with chapati/poratta/rice.