Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe. Ingredients below Like to see more of your favourite Asian recipes Comment what recipes you want to see next below A twist to the regular. But THIS lighter orange chicken recipe recipe is one where all the healthy substitutions turned into something SUPER delicious! Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe.
If you're not in the mood to leave your home, treat yourself to some Transfer the cooked chicken into the sauce so each piece is fully coated. Leave the chicken in the skillet for a few minutes so it can really soak into. My Chinese Orange Chicken is sticky, sweet and tangy. You can have Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe
- It’s 1 kg of chicken bonless cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chili sauce.
- It’s 11/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/2 of capsicum pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need as required of Oil for fry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornflour mixed.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
I'm going to show you how to get succulent crispy chicken pieces and plenty Nutritional Information is per serving – NOT including rice. We've calculated a little less oil overall, as not all of the vegetable oil will be absorbed when. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. I was searching for this very recipe today and I wanna thank you for such an amazing and tasty recipe!
Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe step by step
- Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, egg, ginger garlic paste, flour, corn flour and mix well. Then keep aside for 1/2 hour..
- Take a pan add oil once it's then fried chicken cubes and keep aside..
- Next take a pan add oil add sesame oil, ginger garlic, stir fry and add capsicum, green onion, tomato paste and stir add brown sugar, orange juice, stir cook it then add black pepper, chilli flakes, vinegar, soya sauce tomato sauce, then stir and cook well, then add fry chicken cubes, stir cook it then add corn flour, mix water and stir cook it again.
- Now it's ready to serve..
I am a passionate lover of decadent treats + the healthy good stuff. I love to help others be. This Healthy Orange Chicken is so delicious in so many ways! This Orange Chicken is way better than any take out you've ever had! You can savor the flavor of your favorite dish without all the extra calories.