Healthy chicken yakhni. Chicken Yakhni Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Yakhni (absolutely delicious This Chicken Yakhni recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. But before you check out these healthy dinner recipes, here are some. Ingredients for Yakhni Style Chicken Recipe.
Also famous by the name of Peshawari Chicken Yakhni. Yakhni is Urdu word for broth. Mutton, beef or chicken pieces are boiled with onion, ginger, garlic and whole garam masala till meat is tender and this duration of cooking and water medium extract. You can cook Healthy chicken yakhni using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken yakhni
- Prepare 250 grams of chicken (boneless).
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken bones (wings, neck).
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger piece.
- You need 1 of carrot whole.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of to taste Salt.
- It’s 1 litre of Water.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1-2 of bay leaves.
Chicken Yakhni Pulao is a well known food of North India and Pakistan. Some people enjoy yakhni more than Biryani. This Street Style Chicken Yakhni is a must try this winter. Yakhni recipe This recipe is very useful especially in winter season It helps to emprove your health from fever ,flu.
Healthy chicken yakhni instructions
- Boil all ingredients in a pan except soya sauce and black pepper Cook until chicken is done and it has half of the water left.
- Strain all the ingredients.
- Put the stock again in the pan. Shred the boneless chicken add black pepper and soya sauce. Bring it to boil and its ready..
For veg yakhni pulav, prepare the yakhni or stock by using potato + cauliflower + carrot + onion. Yakhni is a simple stock or broth made with whole spices and sometimes an addition of onions and garlic. Yakhni Soup is a one of most famous and easiest to prepare soups. Chicken Yakhni recipe by Komal Baji at PakiRecipes.com. Put the chicken in a large deep pan.