Healthy Alfredo sauce.
You can cook Healthy Alfredo sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Alfredo sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Healthy Alfredo sauce instructions
- Cook garlic in butter. Add flour and seasoning..
- Slowly stir in broth and milk. Once thickened add cheese. Add Cajun if desired..
- Serve with pasta and meat of choice..