Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu.
You can cook Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu
- It’s 500 grams of Silken tofu.
- It’s 200 grams of Pork fillet.
- Prepare 1/3 of of a stalk ※ Japanese leek.
- Prepare 2 of ※ Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 large of clove ※ Garlic.
- It’s 1 piece of ※ Ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- Prepare of Seasoned ingredients:.
- You need 400 ml of ★ Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★ Weipa or chicken stock granules.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dissolved in 4 tablespoons of water Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions or scallions.
Meaty But Still Healthy Mapo Doufu instructions
- Rehydrate the dried shiitake mushrooms with water beforehand. Wrap the tofu in paper towels and microwave for 4 minutes at 600 W to drain out the excess water..
- Grind the pork filet in a food processor. Finely chop the ingredients marked with ※. Combine the ingredients marked with ★..
- Stir-fry the chopped up pork in a large frying pan in a little oil until the meat is crumbly..
- Add the chopped up vegetables marked with ※ and stir-fry briefly, then add the doubanjiang and stir-fry a bit more..
- Add the combined sauce ingredients marked with ★, add the cut tofu and bring to a boil..
- Once the tofu has cooked through, swirl in the katakuriko slurry, agitate the pan and mix briskly. Avoid crushing the tofu!.
- Turn the heat back on to low and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until the katakuriko is cooked through. Finish off with a swirl of sesame oil to make the dish more fragrant, and it's done..
- You may end up with leftover katakuriko slurry. Add it slowly while watching the sauce, and stop when it has thickened to your preference..
- Weipa is a versatile and convenient condiment! It's this can with the picture of the odd-looking guy!! You can get it in the Chinese ingredient section of your supermarket ♪.