Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep.
You can have Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep
- It’s 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need of Strawberries (16oz).
- Prepare of Blackberries(6oz).
- It’s 6 of Clementines.
- Prepare 1/2 of Pineapple.
- You need of Lime juice.
- You need of Tajin.
Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep step by step
- Line up your Tupperware where you’re chopping, it makes it so much easier!.
- Start boiling your eggs now so they’re done by the time you’re ready for them. When the water is hot but not boiling place the 6 eggs in the pan with water an about inch above them. Once the water starts to boil start your timer for 7-10 minutes. I like mine at 8 or 9 personally..
- While your eggs are boiling cut up your pineapple and strawberries and add them to your Tupperware. Then peel 2 clementines per Tupperware and place them in. Also throw in some blackberries! I sprinkle a bit of lime juice and a sprinkle of Tajin. Place the lid on and shake(not hard). The lime juice and Tajin add some tang and a touch of heat again the sweet of the fruit, will wake up your mouth!.
- Have a bowl full of ice cubes in cold water ready for your eggs and place the eggs in once your timer goes off. Wait 5 minutes and then place 2 eggs per Tupperware with the shell on, you can peel them the morning of…Voila! Easy healthy breakfast! I have this with a cup of English breakfast or Earl Grey and it’s a wonderful start to my day!.