Healthy Chicken strips.
You can have Healthy Chicken strips using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken strips
- You need of chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of pepper.
- You need of flour mixture.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s of substitute for egg.
- You need 2 1/2 of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- It’s of olive oil for frying.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil.
Healthy Chicken strips step by step
- wash and cut your boneless skinless chicken thighs into strips, then I suggest washing them again.
- mix the flax seed with the water in a small bowl. Flax seed should turn almost eggish in texture after few minutes.
- heat your oil on medium high.
- season your chicken with the salt, pepper, and hot sauce (optional) of your liking.
- mix all dry ingredients for the flour mixture in a large bowl.
- now pour the flax seed mixture in with the chicken coating all the chicken.
- coat as much chicken as you can in the flour mixture.
- place in the hot oil for about 8 min turning at 4 min.
- then take out and place on paper towel to soak up oil.
- repeat coating with flour and placing into hot oil until all your chicken is done. cooking times may vary. enjoy with your favorite sauce! Great for kids! my kids love these with homemade sweet potato fries!.