Chicken Enchilada Casserole ('Healthy').
You can cook Chicken Enchilada Casserole ('Healthy') using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Casserole ('Healthy')
- Prepare 1 tsp. of – 1/2 Tbsp. Cumin.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp. of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 19 oz. of Medium Enchilada Sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 of lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Green Onions.
- It’s 1 Can of Fire Roasted Corn.
- It’s 1 Can of Sliced Olives.
- You need 1 Package of Corn Tortillas.
Chicken Enchilada Casserole ('Healthy') instructions
- Start by preheating oven to 350 convection or 375 conventional..
- Trim two skinless boneless chicken breast and cut into three pieces each. These vary a lot in size. Aim for about 1 1/2 pound but anywhere from 1 to 2 pounds total should be fine..
- In a large sauce pan, add chicken and sprinkle with seasoning (paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder). Add one 19 oz. can enchilada sauce and mix well. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Cover and decrease to simmer for 20 minutes..
- Check the temperature of chicken to be sure it is 165 or more. Remove to cutting board and shred. Divide into three equal piles..
- Prep an approximately 10X7 baking pan with PAM. Spoon two tablespoons of the sauce over the bottom of the baking pan..
- Layer two 6 inch corn tortillas over the sauce. Add 1/3 of chicken. Then 1/3 of the sauce (about 2/3 cup). Then add 1/3 green onion, corn, olives, and 2/3 cup cheese. Repeat this layering twice more..
- Bake until a golden brown top. About 20 minutes for me..