Non-Fried Sweet & Sour Tofu Meatballs For Your Diet.
You can have Non-Fried Sweet & Sour Tofu Meatballs For Your Diet using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Non-Fried Sweet & Sour Tofu Meatballs For Your Diet
- It’s of For the cutlet mixture:.
- It’s 70 grams of Chicken tenders.
- You need 250 grams of Tofu.
- It’s 1 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 10 of Dried wheat gluten.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Katakuriko.
- You need 3 of drops ●Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Prepare 1 dash of ●Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ●Black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○Cooking sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Water.
Non-Fried Sweet & Sour Tofu Meatballs For Your Diet step by step
- Heat the tofu for 1 minute in the microwave. Add it plus finely-choppped mushrooms, chicken breast, grated wheat gluten, and the materials marked with ● to a bowl and mix..
- Create bite-sized rounded pieces of the mixture in Step 1 and add them to a frying pan coated in olive oil. Then add sake and steam..
- When one side is golden brown flip them over. After they've been cooked through drain them on a plate. If you use a spoon when flipping them over you'll get a meatball shape..
- Up to this point the mixture is the same for "Non-Fried Tofu Minced Cutlet For Your Diet", so you can set half aside for that if you like. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144298-non-fried-tofu-minced-katsu (see recipe).
- Add the materials marked with ○ to the frying pan, and add the meatballs from Step 2. When the sauce has boiled, it's done..
- Add some veggies for sweet and sour pork style!.
- Use 200 g of tofu to get a slightly more rounded shape..