Healthy Japanese-style Hamburger Patties with Chives.
You can have Healthy Japanese-style Hamburger Patties with Chives using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Japanese-style Hamburger Patties with Chives
- You need 400 grams of Chicken mince meat (pork mince also OK if you prefer).
- It’s 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of ◎Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of ◎Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Grated daikon radish.
Healthy Japanese-style Hamburger Patties with Chives instructions
- Finely mince the chives and put in a bowl. Add katakuriko and mix to evenly coat..
- Add chicken mince meat and the ◎ ingredients and mix with your hands. I really wanted my child to eat carrots, so I grated 1/3 and added it here..
- Use the palm of your hands to make round patties. Whatever size you prefer is fine..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and line up the meat patties you made in Step 3 in the pan. Cook until all sides are golden brown..
- Add water, cover with a lid, and steam cook on low heat. Cook until the water evaporates, and once the meat has been cooked through… it's finished..
- Transfer to a plate and serve with grated daikon. Top with ponzu sauce or soy sauce and serve..