Hearty Healthy Dinner.
You can cook Hearty Healthy Dinner using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hearty Healthy Dinner
- Prepare 1 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh.
- Prepare 1 of Quinoa.
- It’s 1 of Onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of Red pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of Spinach, chopped.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Steak spice.
Hearty Healthy Dinner instructions
- Preheat oven to 350, put water to boil, preheat pan on medium heat..
- In a mixing bowl add olive oil, lemon juice, chicken, garlic powder, steak spices and oregano leaves..
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and coat the foil with olive oil. Place chicken on top and put it in the oven for about 20 mins..
- Simmer quiona for about 10 mins, depending how much you are cooking..
- Pan fry garlic and onions first, then add red peppers. Allowing the oil to soak with garlic and onion will create more flavor..
- Combine quinoa with your veggies. Add spinach, dash of lemon juice, salt and pepper to your taste and oregano leaves..
- Once done, enjoy! :).