Healthy Sweet Sour Lotus Root.
You can have Healthy Sweet Sour Lotus Root using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Sweet Sour Lotus Root
- Prepare 1 of medium-sized lotus root, cut into thin slices.
- It’s of [Sauce].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of dark soy sauce/cooking caramel.
- Prepare of [Seasoning].
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder (optional).
- It’s 1 dash of salt and black pepper.
- It’s of [To Cook].
- You need 1 cup of water/stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1/5 tsp of corn flour + water (slurry).
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Healthy Sweet Sour Lotus Root instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp cooking oil, pour washed and cut lotus root into wok.
- Add seasoning and water/stock into the wok, cover and cook for approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add sauces, cover and cook for another minute, mix well.
- Add slurry and vinegar into mix, stir until sauce is thickened, approximately 1 minute or 2.
- Serve with rice and meat of choice.