Diet Chicken and Cashew Nuts.
You can cook Diet Chicken and Cashew Nuts using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diet Chicken and Cashew Nuts
- You need 300 g of chicken breast fillets, cut into pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cashew without salt.
- It’s 250 g of fresh broccoli.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced.
- You need 1 of red bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- You need 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange juice, freshly squeezed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of corn flour.
Diet Chicken and Cashew Nuts step by step
- Combine the ingredients of the sauce together in a bowl and mix well until corn flour is dissolved..
- In a non-stick pan, heat the vegetable oil and sauté the cashews in it until light brown. Remove and set aside in a bowl..
- In the same pan, stir-fry the onions over a high flame until tender and golden. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in the bowl containing cashews..
- Stir fry the chicken in the same pan for a few minutes until they change color, then add the broccoli, carrots, red pepper, and bamboo shoots and cook until vegetables are soft but still crisp..
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables and stir for a few minutes until it thickens. Then add in the onions and cashews and stir for a minute before turning off the heat..
- Serve warm with white rice..