Healthy Spicy Simmered Chinese Cabbage and Chicken.
You can cook Healthy Spicy Simmered Chinese Cabbage and Chicken using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Spicy Simmered Chinese Cabbage and Chicken
- You need 1/4 of Chinese or nappa cabbage.
- It’s 1 of Chicken thigh meat.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 5 of stalks Green onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Hot water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎ Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 teaspoons ◎ Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 30 grams of Cellophane noodles.
Healthy Spicy Simmered Chinese Cabbage and Chicken step by step
- Divide the Chinese cabbage into the stem and leaf parts and cut into easy to eat pieces..
- Peel the carrot and cut into easy to eat pieces..
- Take the skin and excess fat off the chicken thigh meat and cut into large bite-sized pieces..
- Soak the cellophane glass noodles in boiling water until they're not too soft, and cut up roughly. Cut the green onion into 5 cm long pieces..
- Put the cabbage stems, carrot and the chicken stock granules dissolved in the hot water, cover with a lid and steam-cook over medium heat..
- When it comes to a boil, put the chicken on top, cover with the green cabbage leaves, put the lid back on and continue steam-cooking..
- When the vegetables are softened, add the combined gochujang, doubanjiang and soy sauce and continue steam-cooking..
- When the vegetables are totally softened add the cut noodles and green onions from Step 4, and it's done..