Non-fried Healthy Chicken Breast Cutlets.
You can cook Non-fried Healthy Chicken Breast Cutlets using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Non-fried Healthy Chicken Breast Cutlets
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of to coat the chicken Plain flour.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of to coat the chicken Panko.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Grated daikon radish, chopped scallions, ponzu.
Non-fried Healthy Chicken Breast Cutlets step by step
- Butterfly the chicken breast by slicing it in half horizontally..
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. This time (as in this photo) the meat was too big, so I cut into two. If your pan is big enough to fit the meat, you don't need to cut it..
- Coat the meat with flour, dip in beaten egg, and coat with panko like making pork cutlets. You could freeze them for later use. To cook the frozen cutlets, defrost first before frying..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Fry both sides until golden brown. Slice into bite sizes and serve..