Healthy but Rich: Creamy Chicken.
You can cook Healthy but Rich: Creamy Chicken using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy but Rich: Creamy Chicken
- It’s 300 grams of Chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ◎ Yogurt.
- It’s 1 dash of ◎ Salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ● Yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Ponzu.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ● Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic, chopped finely.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Fresh parsley.
Healthy but Rich: Creamy Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken on the diagonal into bite-sized pieces, and poke all over with a fork. Massage in the ◎ ingredients, and leave to marinate for at least an hour. (It's even better if you let it marinate overnight or a full day.).
- Mix the ● ingredients together well, until there are no lumps..
- Slice the onion and mushrooms thinly. Finely chop the garlic..
- If you don't have time to marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes, increase the katakuriko to 1 1/2 teaspoons to lock in the umami!.
- Sauté the onion in the pan over low-medium heat, seasoning with salt and pepper. Add the butter halfway through, and sauté the onions slowly until transparent and wilted..
- Add the shiitake mushroom and sauté. Re-add the chicken, put in the ● ingredients and bring to a boil (for about 30 seconds!) Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with parsley, and enjoy..
- If you don't have time to marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes, increase the katakuriko to 1 1/2 teaspoons or so to trap in the umami and moisture!.
- These are all the ingredients. The top photo just shows 1/3 of them..