Healthy Minced Chicken and Tofu Tsukune.
You can have Healthy Minced Chicken and Tofu Tsukune using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Minced Chicken and Tofu Tsukune
- It’s 400 grams of Minced chicken thigh.
- It’s 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎ Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 dash of ◎ Salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 of cm ◎ Ginger paste (from a tube).
- It’s 2 tsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ＊ Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ＊ Sake.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ＊ Mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of ＊ Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce, salad greens, etc..
Healthy Minced Chicken and Tofu Tsukune step by step
- Finely chop the onion. Drain the tofu. This time I used frozen tofu..
- In a bowl, mix the meat, tofu, onion, and ◎ ingredients. Knead well!.
- Shape into desired sizes..
- Spread vegetable oil in a pan and fry until cooked through and both sides are a little browned. Add all the ＊ ingredients, mix in well and you're done!.