Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry.
You can have Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry
- You need 3 of Chicken tenderloin.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 15 grams of ＊ Panko.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ＊Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Okonomiyaki sauce.
Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry step by step
- Remove the sinews from the chicken tenders, insert cuts, pound it to flatten, and stretch out the pieces. Then cut into bite-sized pieces and flavor with salt and pepper..
- Put the chicken on a heat-resistant plate and place the cheese slices on top..
- Apply mayonnaise thoroughly and evenly..
- Combine the ＊ ingredients..
- Place the mixture from Step 4 on top of everything from Step 3. Slightly push down on it from the top..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 220℃, top with sauce, and it's done..