Healthy Sake-steamed Chicken Tenders with Cabbage.
You can cook Healthy Sake-steamed Chicken Tenders with Cabbage using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Sake-steamed Chicken Tenders with Cabbage
- Prepare 5 of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 of around 8 leaves Cabbage.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil.
- You need of The sauce ingredients:.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame sauce or sesame dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Dried parsley.
Healthy Sake-steamed Chicken Tenders with Cabbage step by step
- Cut the cabbage into bite-sized pieces..
- Put the cabbage into a heatproof bowl and pour the sesame oil over it. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. It will wilt a bit….
- Remove the tendons from the chicken tenders. Arrange the chicken tenders in a heatproof bowl and season with freshly ground salt and pepper. Pour the sake over it..
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. It will look like this..
- Flip the chicken and microwave for 2 more minutes. Leave the plastic wrap on and let it sit for a while..
- While you're waiting, mix the ingredients for the sauce..
- Cut the chicken tenders like this..
- Spread the cabbage on a dish and top with the chicken tenders. Pour on the sauce. All done..