Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry.
You can cook Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry
- You need 1/4 box of Straight Cut Rice Noodles.
- It’s 1/4 can of Light Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Thai Curry Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Thai Curry Paste.
- You need 1/2 of Green Papper.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeno.
Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry instructions
- Cut chicken breast into small chunks and add to preheated pan with olive oil..
- While chicken is cooking, place rice noodles in HOT tap water and let them soak..
- Dice up the green pepper (and jalapeno pepper if you want extra heat) and add to the chicken..
- Add the cocount milk, thai curry sauce, and thai curry paste and stir until it is well mixed. Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 2 minutes..
- Drain the rice noodles and add to the pain. Mix well. Let simmer until the rice noodles are at desired temperature (about 3 minutes)..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
- Easy one pan clean-up!.