Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta. chicken is much healthier because shrimper scavenger that live at the bottom of the ocean and eat anything available, whereas a chicken's diet Health-wise, chicken is better especially for those who have problems with uric acid. This delicious Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Pasta makes an easy, quick and filling dinner for the whole family. The smoky Cajun spice and the creamy Parmesan sauce create an unforgettable combination!
Spicy Shrimp Pasta in Garlic Tomato Cream SauceJulia's Album. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta is something which I've loved my whole life. You can have Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta
- You need 7 oz of package thin spaghetti cooked in salted water.
- It’s 8 oz of bag chopped grilled chicken or cooked shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted bell pepper strips.
- It’s 1 carton of fresh button mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 bag of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of Italian tomatoes drained.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pesto sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Parmesan cheese optional.
- You need 1 of small diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pasta water.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. Experienced cooks will raise their eyebrows when they see how this HEALTHY Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake is made. Here is how you cook that. Easy Healthy Shrimp Scampi The Busy Baker.
Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta step by step
- In a skillet heat oil and butter, add onion and mushrooms cook a few mins add garlic, then spinach, peppers, tomatoes add in spaghetti pesto and wine and pasta water toss over low heat add salt and pepper to taste and cheese.
Zucchini Pasta With Lemon Garlic Shrimp Downshiftology. Healthy Chicken Or Shrimp Pasta Recipe By Rebecca Hammock. We've got healthy versions of your favorites (lightened up chicken parm, anyone?), plus salads, lettuce wraps, skillet dinners, and more. This is the kind of healthy eating we can get down. Get our recipe for Buffalo Chicken Sandwich.