Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster). In this easy cooking video, I dry brine a chicken breast for the first time and cook it in my toaster oven. Marinate chicken breast in soy sauce, sesame oil, & honey for a minimum of one hour. Create a container using foil and coat the inside area with cooking oil.
So here is how I prepare mines either in the Toaster Oven or directly on the stove top. How do you cook a boneless chicken breast in a toaster oven? The cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breast. You can have Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster)
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Any cooking oil.
If you want to make sure that your chicken is cooked, insert a meat thermometer at the thickest part of the. My all-time favorite oven baked chicken breasts recipe! The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp. This is the most popular of all chicken breast recipes that I've ever published.
Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster) step by step
- Marinate chicken breast in soy sauce, sesame oil, & honey for a minimum of one hour..
- Create a container using foil and coat the inside area with cooking oil.
- Place the chicken breast on the aluminum foil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, & oregano. Heat it in the oven toaster for 7-8 mins. Flip it afterwards and cook for another 7-8 mins or until the inside is cooked..
It's a JUICY Oven Baked Chicken Breast sprinkled with a magic simple seasoning then. I learned this way of cooking chicken in culinary school. This way of cooking chicken is incredibly easy and it's never failed me. I also love it for when I want to cook several chicken breasts all at once, as when I'm cooking for a big family meal or to prep lunches for the week. This oven-baked chicken breast recipe makes a succulent and deliciously flavorful baked chicken breast.