Healthy and easy Teriyaki Chicken.
You can have Healthy and easy Teriyaki Chicken using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy and easy Teriyaki Chicken
- Prepare 500 g of chicken breast.
- It’s 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of squeezed orange juice (1 large orange or 2 tangerines/clementines.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ginger (grated).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s of Sesame seeds for garnish.
Healthy and easy Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, orange juice and honey to a bowl and mix well..
- Add in the chicken and finely chopped onion..
- If you have time, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for 30 mins..
- Now is the time to start cooking the sides. Rice and steamed veg for me.
- Heat the pan, add the oil, then add the chicken. Try to leave some of the marinade in bowl if possible..
- Cook on high heat for 10 minutes then dish up onto plate.
- Chuck the rest of the marinade to the pan and throw in the butter. Stir until butter is melted and mixture thickens.
- Add sides to the plate then drizzle the marinade on the chicken..
- Add the sesame seeds and you're done. Enjoy!.